Amazing Jungle Tour Experience
Feel the emotion of driving your own boat through the exotic mangroves of the Jungle, and the turquoise water of the Cancun Sea.
The Mexican Caribbean Reef, spectacular! And the second largest in the world, it offers a variety of beautiful snorkeling areas and show the great diversity of marine life in it .
Our expert guides will be with you all the time, and will take you through the best areas to enjoy an amazing ride, aboard our two-seater boats or our “Limo” boats (in case you arrive with an odd group or with younger children in your party); through the Nichupté Lagoon and mangrove area, to continue along the Caribbean Sea, and visit one of the national marine parks, where for 30 minutes we will do the snorkeling activity on the reefs and enjoy the coral zone, together with some Angel fishes, snails, lobsters, barracudas, and maybe even some stingray … come and explore with us!
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?
- Boat for two people
- Snorkel equipment
- Water during the tour
- 2 slices of Pizza and Refresh per person when returning to the Marina
- Bilingual guide
- Lockers ($5 usd refundable deposit)
- Bathroom with shower
What is not included in this tour?
- Dock tax paid in Check In: $ 12.00 usd per person
Reservation & cancellation policies
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Private, non-stop, a/c transfer with an English speaking driver.
- Some tours/transfers/products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Debit and credit cards are accepted using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher with balance due, via email, via whats app or via MSM for each portion of your services.
- On Transfers/Tours any extra stop must be scheduled prior to the service date with an additional cost (PRICE PER HOUR $ 70.00 USD). Extra stops must be specified on your voucher.
- We offer front facing car seats for children up to 40lb at no charge. We do not guarantee them, You need to book 48 Hours before your service.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & cancellations:
- Transfer/Tour services must be canceled or changed, before 6pm the day prior, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Last minute changes, you are required to call our customer service agents.
- You must personally speak with our customer service staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hours.
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers. Once fixed, a new voucher will be issued via email.
- We do track arrival flights. However, any flight changes must be reported to our customer service office immediately.
- Reviewing the data in your confirmation vouchers is your responsibility. Read your vouchers carefully.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department. We are very flexible when it comes to flights.
- Transfer Guarantee for delayed arrival flights maximum waiting time is 4 hours. We assist our customers in every possible way to make new arrangements. We reserve the right on arrival service to deny changes between 9pm & 5am.
- Transfer Guarantee waiting time for departures/hotel to hotel services will be 15 minutes, before we call it a no-show.
- Private transfers allow you to change the return pickup time for your convenience. However, changing it with a very tight margin to make your flight, will be under your own responsibility.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pets can travel in a kennel, service dogs exempt.
- XACUR SHUTTLE / USACAN TRAVEL TOURS will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, airport-parking delays, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.