Open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m
Besides the more than 50 attractions included in your Xcaret admission, you can also enjoy a buffet meal at the restaurant of your choice. In addition, you have access to Plus Area exclusive facilities, with lockers, dressing rooms and private restrooms, and the use of snorkel gear for the underground rivers.
Live Xcaret Park Riviera Maya with all the benefits!
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD).
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park. Otherwise, at the entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Xcaret park is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under. Children 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price. In both cases an ID is mandatory.
- Children and over 4.5 ft tall but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included only if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled made between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows, or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Reservation & cancellation policies
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Private, non-stop, a/c transfer with an English speaking driver.
- Some tours/transfers/products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Debit and credit cards are accepted using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher with balance due, via email, via whats app or via MSM for each portion of your services.
- On Transfers/Tours any extra stop must be scheduled prior to the service date with an additional cost (PRICE PER HOUR $ 70.00 USD). Extra stops must be specified on your voucher.
- We offer front facing car seats for children up to 40lb at no charge. We do not guarantee them, You need to book 48 Hours before your service.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & cancellations:
- Transfer/Tour services must be canceled or changed, before 6pm the day prior, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Last minute changes, you are required to call our customer service agents.
- You must personally speak with our customer service staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hours.
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers. Once fixed, a new voucher will be issued via email.
- We do track arrival flights. However, any flight changes must be reported to our customer service office immediately.
- Reviewing the data in your confirmation vouchers is your responsibility. Read your vouchers carefully.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department. We are very flexible when it comes to flights.
- Transfer Guarantee for delayed arrival flights maximum waiting time is 4 hours. We assist our customers in every possible way to make new arrangements. We reserve the right on arrival service to deny changes between 9pm & 5am.
- Transfer Guarantee waiting time for departures/hotel to hotel services will be 15 minutes, before we call it a no-show.
- Private transfers allow you to change the return pickup time for your convenience. However, changing it with a very tight margin to make your flight, will be under your own responsibility.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pets can travel in a kennel, service dogs exempt.
- XACUR SHUTTLE / USACAN TRAVEL TOURS will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, airport-parking delays, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.