- USACAN TRAVEL TOURS
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Xel-Há in Cancun is a natural water park, with unlimited snorkeling, food and drinks!
Discover one of the best theme parks in Riviera Maya and Cancun
Feel a bit closer to heaven in a place considered one of the greatest and most beautiful natural wonders in the world. Xel-Há Mexico offers one of the best holiday experiences right in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Get unlimited snorkeling, food and drinks while you are able to observe multicolor fish and a great diversity of marine species that inhabit the fresh waters of its rivers, cenotes and a natural inlet. Here you will discover that there are also parts of heaven on Earth at your fingertips.
Xel-Há is celebrating 25 years this 2020, and it is an excellent opportunity to visit this natural wonder in Riviera Maya. Have a one-of-a-kind experience where snorkel, food, and beverages are included; relax and enjoy your day.
No matter where you look, you will be able to perceive the countless secrets that nature keeps under each rock and on each leaf. Among its trails in the jungle, between the roots of the mangrove and with the 360° views from the top of the Scenic Lighthouse at 131 ft high, you can contemplate the beauty of the Riviera Maya and the Mexican Caribbean in all its splendor, because the magic of the planet lives inside these magnificent waters! In addition, you will have at your disposal a high-quality all-inclusive service and guaranteed fun at all times.
Not far from Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Xel-Há has prepared for you and your family fun water and land activities. Enjoy ecological attractions, varied restaurants and bars, resting areas, as well as the best landscapes to admire while benefiting from various amenities. Each corner of the place has something new to discover, whether you're looking for fun, relaxation or to satisfy your palate with delicious food. With its vast selection of services, you’ll be able to enjoy a worry-free rest where fun flows naturally.
In an all-inclusive park such as Xel-Há, you are the one who chooses how you take the greatest advantage out of it. The site puts at your disposal all food, drinks and activities in order to spend unforgettable moments in a completely effortless comfort. All you have to do is choose how to enjoy the day. You will feel peace and happiness as you have never experienced before in a unique and natural environment, as well as the envy of many other destinations.
It is, without a doubt, an excellent theme park for the whole family to enjoy. There is something special for every taste waiting for your arrival. Come immerse yourself in amazing cenotes, lagoons and an inlet or enjoy a spa, water zip-lines, slides, high jumps and many other activities that you will only find at Xel-Há.
A fantastic day in the Mexican Caribbean awaits you!
If you haven’t visited this paradisiacal place in Riviera Maya, perhaps you want to know more about Xel-Há. It is a wondrous park that houses an iconic natural inlet that is home for several flora and fauna species, plus being relevant among the Maya during their splendor times.
Since ancient times, the Maya discover this magnificent natural place. Xel-Há means “where water is born” since several underground rivers flow into the inlet at this wonder of nature.
Due to its geography, the Xel-Há’s inlet served during the pre-Columbian era as shelter harbor, commerce spot, pilgrimage point, and refugee for sailors, besides being a food reserve in case of a storm or bad weather.
A story from the Maya states that the gods had joined their wisdom, dreams, and love for the beauty to create a scenery that joins the best of nature in the same spot and named it Xel-Há. Once it was created, the gods were so pleased that they decided to share it with all the mortal creatures.
To take care of it and the elements that surround it, the gods named three guardians: “Huh” the iguana (Guardian of Earth), “Chuc Kay” the pelican, (Guardian of Air), and “Kay Op” the parrotfish (Guardian of Water). There is a belief that nowadays, these guardians watch the park and everybody who visits it.
Xel-Há is a wonder of nature and one of the best parks in Playa del Carmen's surroundings. Since 1995, it has a sustainable tourist model that offers activities and attractions for the whole family.
Activities at Xel-Há
This all-inclusive park in Riviera Maya has an astounding beauty. To its enormous inlet, flow several underground rivers that are part of the largest system in the world with more than 600 mi of streams below the surface. It is also home for many flora and fauna species, such as four different varieties of mangrove that have significant importance among the Mexican Caribbean ecosystem.
At Xel-Há, you will discover what is snorkeling since you can dip into the water to enjoy this activity as much as you want. You will pick the right pair of fins and mask for you, plus getting a free snorkel only for you. The beginning of the river is the best point of departure, starting in the mangrove zone. You can pick an inflatable tube for one or two guests and relax while letting the stream takes you.
Along the river, there are several exits and places to stop by, such as the Cliff of Courage, where you can climb up a 16-ft wall and jump off the top. Try Trepachanga, where you put your balance and skills on the test by crossing two parallel, suspended ropes over the river. At Salpichanga, you will glide through a zip-line that ends splashing in the refreshing waters of the Xel-Há’s inlet.
Remember to visit the Scenic Lighthouse to enjoy the best view of Xel-Há and its surroundings. You can either descend by one of its four waterslides that end into a natural pool or just staying at the viewpoint at the top.
Xel-Há celebrates its 25th anniversary
It’s Xel-Há’s 25th birthday and a great time to return to this natural wonder south of Playa del Carmen. Learn about its flora and fauna programs at this all-inclusive park in Riviera Maya.
Celebrate nature with the guided tours where besides learning about the ecosystem, you will find out its sustainability efforts and how we can contribute to help to preserve the environment.
Discover how an ecosystem can reuse its resources at Secrets of the Jungle, plus knowing how we can live peacefully and in harmony. During the Treasures of the Inlet guided tour, you might learn about the species inhabiting the beautiful Xel-Há’s cove, its conservation programs, and the relevance of the food chain.
Getting to Know the Manatee is an enjoyable experience to approach these noble specimens known for being the most peaceful mammals in the world, plus the origin of several myths. At Traditions of the Mayab, nature and Maya culture meet for you to discover the relevance of species such as the Ceiba tree or the Melipon bee within their cosmic vision. Ask for these tours at your arrival since they have limited spaces and are subject to availability, plus being included with your admission.
Xel-Há and the environment
This marvelous park is home for Queen Conch Sanctuary, a place where for more than a decade and along with prestigious universities, this species has been studied and being census of the specimens living at the inlet. Also, find an outstanding nursery that houses more than 270 species of native plants, some of them threatened by deforestation due to the urban growth and overexploitation of natural resources. Xel-Há has a strict relocation policy from many years ago to prevent development that affects flora.
Chacah’s Garden is another must-visit spot at the park where many famous guests were invited to plant one of these trees, which has major significance in the region and among the ancient Maya. Visit the Meliponary, which is a space with a colony of these stingless bees that was sacred for the former settlers and produces delicious honey. Twice a year, there is a traditional ceremony before starting the harvest season.
At Xel-Há park, you will have unlimited snorkel, food, and beverages. Enjoy one of its four restaurants where you can find an endless international buffet, a grilled-specialties option (open seasonal), or even a delicious selection of the Mexican gastronomy that includes several dishes from the Yucatan area. Refresh yourself at a bar and taste one of the delightful beverages that are served only here.
Why visiting a water park in Cancun when Xel-Há gives you the best natural spots, water activities, and much more! Spend a day full of emotions along with your family. Just enjoy the buffet restaurants and the astonishing sceneries by nature.
Reservation & cancellation policies
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Private, non-stop, a/c transfer with an English speaking driver.
- Some tours/transfers/products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Debit and credit cards are accepted using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher with balance due, via email, via whats app or via MSM for each portion of your services.
- On Transfers/Tours any extra stop must be scheduled prior to the service date with an additional cost (PRICE PER HOUR $ 70.00 USD). Extra stops must be specified on your voucher.
- We offer front facing car seats for children up to 40lb at no charge. We do not guarantee them, You need to book 48 Hours before your service.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & cancellations:
- Transfer/Tour services must be canceled or changed, before 6pm the day prior, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Last minute changes, you are required to call our customer service agents.
- You must personally speak with our customer service staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hours.
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers. Once fixed, a new voucher will be issued via email.
- We do track arrival flights. However, any flight changes must be reported to our customer service office immediately.
- Reviewing the data in your confirmation vouchers is your responsibility. Read your vouchers carefully.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department. We are very flexible when it comes to flights.
- Transfer Guarantee for delayed arrival flights maximum waiting time is 4 hours. We assist our customers in every possible way to make new arrangements. We reserve the right on arrival service to deny changes between 9pm & 5am.
- Transfer Guarantee waiting time for departures/hotel to hotel services will be 15 minutes, before we call it a no-show.
- Private transfers allow you to change the return pickup time for your convenience. However, changing it with a very tight margin to make your flight, will be under your own responsibility.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pets can travel in a kennel, service dogs exempt.
- XACUR SHUTTLE / USACAN TRAVEL TOURS will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, airport-parking delays, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.