Enjoy a deluxe tour to the enigmatic Chichén Itzá
Either from Cancun or Riviera Maya, take the most complete and unique archaeological tour to Chichén Itzá, Mexico.
Travel in a luxury bus to one of the seven wonders of the modern world: Chichén Itzá, while you enjoy an onboard gourmet breakfast. Make a guided tour through its imposing mayan vestiges, famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built.
Xichén Deluxe Tour includes visit to colonial city of Valladolid, where you will admire the beauty of Zací cenote, and delight an exquisite Yucatecan buffet meal in a beautiful 18th century mansion.
Experience the majesty of Chichén Itzá, World Heritage site, with the most luxurious tour of Cancun and Riviera Maya!
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Radio guide device with earpieces.
- Sun umbrella during the site’s tour (one per couple).
- Bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and place of departure of your transportation.
- Use fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking, a hat and sunglasses.
Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses
- Important Information
- Duration: 12 h approximately (including transfer time).
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
Reservation & cancellation policies
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Private, non-stop, a/c transfer with an English speaking driver.
- Some tours/transfers/products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Debit and credit cards are accepted using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher with balance due, via email, via whats app or via MSM for each portion of your services.
- On Transfers/Tours any extra stop must be scheduled prior to the service date with an additional cost (PRICE PER HOUR $ 70.00 USD). Extra stops must be specified on your voucher.
- We offer front facing car seats for children up to 40lb at no charge. We do not guarantee them, You need to book 48 Hours before your service.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & cancellations:
- Transfer/Tour services must be canceled or changed, before 6pm the day prior, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Last minute changes, you are required to call our customer service agents.
- You must personally speak with our customer service staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hours.
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers. Once fixed, a new voucher will be issued via email.
- We do track arrival flights. However, any flight changes must be reported to our customer service office immediately.
- Reviewing the data in your confirmation vouchers is your responsibility. Read your vouchers carefully.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department. We are very flexible when it comes to flights.
- Transfer Guarantee for delayed arrival flights maximum waiting time is 4 hours. We assist our customers in every possible way to make new arrangements. We reserve the right on arrival service to deny changes between 9pm & 5am.
- Transfer Guarantee waiting time for departures/hotel to hotel services will be 15 minutes, before we call it a no-show.
- Private transfers allow you to change the return pickup time for your convenience. However, changing it with a very tight margin to make your flight, will be under your own responsibility.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pets can travel in a kennel, service dogs exempt.
- XACUR SHUTTLE / USACAN TRAVEL TOURS will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, airport-parking delays, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.