XPLOR IS AN ADVENTURE PARK WHERE YOU’LL EXPERIENCE COMPLETE FREEDOM, IN THE HEART OF THE JUNGLE
Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fly through the highest zip-lines in the destination. Drive through flooded caverns and make your way through the jungle in amphibious vehicles. Swim through a 65-million years old stalactite river. Splash into a refreshing cenote on board of an original hammock zip-line. Paddle through underground caverns in a unique raft. Besides, be one of the first to try Xplor’s new activity in a cavernous adventure at: Underground Expedition. Recover energy in two smoothie and snack stations. Satisfy your hunger in a cavemen-worthy buffet. However you want. As many times as you want.
FREEDOM BEGINS HERE.
With your Xplor admission you’ll have access to every activity at Xplor and the complete freedom to live them in any way you decide. Jump from every zip-line as many times as you want, or have your dessert before your vegetables... at Xplor, you’ll be free to decide how to live the adventure.
The spectacular natural scenarios that surround the Riviera Maya are in display at Xplor. Live every bit of Playa del Carmen and Cancun adventures from over the treetops, through the jungle and into the Earth’s heart.
WHAT TO DO IN RIVIERA MAYA?
The destination offers a wide variety of options, cenotes, underground rivers, caverns, and jungle tours in exotic vehicles... all of which can be done in a single adventure park! Discover Xplor and discover why freedom begins here.
Your Xplor admission is an all-inclusive pass to every activity in the adventure park. Photo packages, transportation and souvenirs are sold separately. Purchasing your photo package will save you a lot of time and get you the best angles of the memories you’ll be living! Besides, it is the best way for you to focus only in having absolute fun!
Open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5 years old
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance) which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through jungle paths and flooded caves.
- Rafts through an underground river paddling with special hand paddles.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Underground Expedition
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Activities at Xplor Park are recommended for children 5 years and older (must be accompanied by an adult at all times). Note: the Zip-line activity requires a minimum height of 3.6 ft and a minimum weight of 88 lbs.
- If your Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and use insect repellent. Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or the pictures of your visit.
- Xplor is open Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price (must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths).
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Transportation is included only if added at the time of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Reservation & cancellation policies
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Private, non-stop, a/c transfer with an English speaking driver.
- Some tours/transfers/products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Debit and credit cards are accepted using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher with balance due, via email, via whats app or via MSM for each portion of your services.
- On Transfers/Tours any extra stop must be scheduled prior to the service date with an additional cost (PRICE PER HOUR $ 70.00 USD). Extra stops must be specified on your voucher.
- We offer front facing car seats for children up to 40lb at no charge. We do not guarantee them, You need to book 48 Hours before your service.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & cancellations:
- Transfer/Tour services must be canceled or changed, before 6pm the day prior, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Last minute changes, you are required to call our customer service agents.
- You must personally speak with our customer service staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hours.
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers. Once fixed, a new voucher will be issued via email.
- We do track arrival flights. However, any flight changes must be reported to our customer service office immediately.
- Reviewing the data in your confirmation vouchers is your responsibility. Read your vouchers carefully.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department. We are very flexible when it comes to flights.
- Transfer Guarantee for delayed arrival flights maximum waiting time is 4 hours. We assist our customers in every possible way to make new arrangements. We reserve the right on arrival service to deny changes between 9pm & 5am.
- Transfer Guarantee waiting time for departures/hotel to hotel services will be 15 minutes, before we call it a no-show.
- Private transfers allow you to change the return pickup time for your convenience. However, changing it with a very tight margin to make your flight, will be under your own responsibility.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pets can travel in a kennel, service dogs exempt.
- XACUR SHUTTLE / USACAN TRAVEL TOURS will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, airport-parking delays, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.