ZIP LINES AT XPLOR FUEGO
AN ADVENTURE FLYING AMONG THE MOON AND THE STARS!
The torches, a ring of fire, the jungle and the wonderful starry sky of the Mexican Caribbean are the perfect setting for an incredible night flying on zip-lines, illuminated by the fire of Xplor Fuego.
- One circuit of seven zip-lines.
- The highest zip-line rises at 49 yards (45 m).
- Speed of the zip-lines is 19 mph (30 km/h).
- Equipment and safety elements: harness and helmet.
To guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) around each leg. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to do the activity.
At sunset, Xplor Park becomes Xplor Fuego, where extreme night adventures will be waiting for you. Feel adrenaline while going through trails and caves illuminated by fire created especially for you!
Live the intensity of night gliding in incredible zip lines surrounded by the starry sky, drive by the rainforest in amphibious vehicles, through mysterious caverns and dive into the refreshing waters of an underground river.
Besides all the fun, at Xplor Fuego you can enjoy an energetic buffet and all healthy beverages you want, giving you the most exciting night of Cancun and the Riviera Maya Adventure.
Open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- A seven zip-line circuit which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Circuit of 3.1 miles (5 km) of jungle and caves driving an amphibious vehicle.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Underground river rafts of 623 yards (570 m) paddling with special hand paddles.
- Hammock Splash
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price.
- Xplor Fuego activities are recommended for children over 5 years of age.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your Park admission.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit and shoes for water use (Remember you can purchase them at our shops in Xplor). Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If the tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of departure.
Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Bring credit card or cash with you to buy souvenirs or to purchase photos of your visit.
- Children over 5ft. but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit.
- At Xplor and Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 51 in (120 cm) and 27 in (65 cm) around each leg.
- In the case of children, the harness must fit properly. If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to do the activity.
Reservation & cancellation policies
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Private, non-stop, a/c transfer with an English speaking driver.
- Some tours/transfers/products require deposit or full payment at time of booking. Debit and credit cards are accepted using the online secure payment system, in most cases.
- We will provide a written confirmation voucher with balance due, via email, via whats app or via MSM for each portion of your services.
- On Transfers/Tours any extra stop must be scheduled prior to the service date with an additional cost (PRICE PER HOUR $ 70.00 USD). Extra stops must be specified on your voucher.
- We offer front facing car seats for children up to 40lb at no charge. We do not guarantee them, You need to book 48 Hours before your service.
- Federal Transportation law & insurance requires the number of people in the vehicle cannot exceed the amount listed on your voucher. We reserve the right to deny extra passengers.
Changes & cancellations:
- Transfer/Tour services must be canceled or changed, before 6pm the day prior, in order to receive a full refund of any deposit/full payment you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail, live-chat or WhatsApp, 48 hrs. before the service date. 24 hours before or less, call us!
- Last minute changes, you are required to call our customer service agents.
- You must personally speak with our customer service staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hours.
- Contact our customer service if any changes are needed. All contact details are on your confirmation vouchers. Once fixed, a new voucher will be issued via email.
- We do track arrival flights. However, any flight changes must be reported to our customer service office immediately.
- Reviewing the data in your confirmation vouchers is your responsibility. Read your vouchers carefully.
- Changes or cancelations due to causes beyond your control will be evaluated by our customer service department. We are very flexible when it comes to flights.
- Transfer Guarantee for delayed arrival flights maximum waiting time is 4 hours. We assist our customers in every possible way to make new arrangements. We reserve the right on arrival service to deny changes between 9pm & 5am.
- Transfer Guarantee waiting time for departures/hotel to hotel services will be 15 minutes, before we call it a no-show.
- Private transfers allow you to change the return pickup time for your convenience. However, changing it with a very tight margin to make your flight, will be under your own responsibility.
- All personal belongings, luggage, fragile or valuable goods (such as electronic devices, wallet, purses, jewelry, travel documents, medication) are the client’s responsibility. Make sure you have all your items when leaving the vehicle.
- Vehicles are smoke free.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take passengers insulting any staff member, showing abusive behavior or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pets can travel in a kennel, service dogs exempt.
- XACUR SHUTTLE / USACAN TRAVEL TOURS will endeavor to take safely and in a timely manner every passenger to their destination. However, there are circumstances out of our control that may cause delays; accidents along the highway, severe weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, airport-parking delays, where we cannot be held responsible. We will handle every case in the most professional way possible to avoid any losses or extra cost.
- Our vehicles are insured. Any accident when a passenger is inside our vehicles, must be reported and follow the insurance company policies. If leaving the scene or not following the insurance company’s instructions, will automatically release us from any liability.